Do you own a farm and want to ship fresh produces to the other part of the country without it getting spoilt? But, every time you try to ship the perishable products, it ends getting thawed out, soggy or rotten. Transporting perishable items like fresh veggies, fruits, sea produces or meat is challenging. With advanced and new-age packaging solutions, there are a number of corrosion-proof EPS foam boxes that slow down the condensation process, eventually preventing the putrescible goods from getting spoiled.
Why are EPS Foam Boxes Excellent Solution for Shipping Putrescible Goods?
Made from 90% air, EPS foam boxes are known to protect the easily-spoilt items from extreme weather conditions, vibrations and aircraft atmospheric pressure. Moreover, it possesses crucial properties like excellent insulation, refrigerant and anti-microbial characteristics. Besides, they not just provide thermal protection, but also are shock absorbent, ensuring the items are intact during the shipment.
Here are some of the top benefits of using EPS foam boxes for shipping perishable products:
- EPS boxes are premium quality; insulated shipping container is helpful in locking the freshness of the products by maintaining a consistent temperature.
- They are highly cost-effective. Moreover, since the boxes are made from 90% air, they are lightweight. This eventually reduces the shipping costs.
- Besides, EPS boxes are recyclable and reusable, making it one of the most eco-friendly options.
- Apart from this, the 90% air content protects the items inside from getting crushed.
- Moreover, most EPS boxes have seamless foam container with a tight-fitting lid and corrugated carton that keeps the products safe from any bacterial contamination.
- Uniquely designed, these boxes are made from non-toxic and food-grade material that keep the temperature within control.
- Moreover, with its temperature-control capabilities protect the content inside from getting thawed. The box maintains a consistent temperature for an extended period.
- Our tightly sealed, heavy-duty cold packs are formulated with food-safe, non-toxic materials.
- With its antimicrobial properties, the EPS foam boxes keep the content fresh, eatable and in good condition for a long duration of time.
- Apart from this, these boxes are shock-resistant, which makes it a perfect packaging option for shipping pharmaceutical products.
If you own a farm or a have a meat processing unit, and seeking for efficient packaging and shipping solutions, Get in touch with us.