Work Type: Full time
Location: Derrimut, Melbourne VIC
We are an Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) manufacturing company producing fresh produce boxes and construction items.
Your role will include:
- Preparing and dismantling EPS moulds
- Fitting moulds to shape moulding machine
- Setting up machine with best cycle time
- Maintaining quality standards and reducing rejection
- Attending trouble-shooting of machine
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Mechanical aptitude and previous experience as a Die setter or M/C setter
- Previous experience in a plastic manufacturing environment
- Experience in EPS manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Skill in use of hand tools.
- Willingness to listen and learn.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume below.